MPS recently completed on our Docklands 19 Storey Tower Turnkey Hotel Project For Travelodge
16th June 2022
The Travelodge, Docklands is a 350-key, 19 storey hotel development located a 5-minute walk from London’s East India Station.
Despite the pandemic and multiple lockdowns, the project was successfully delivered below budget and 3 months earlier than contract completion date, with zero reportable Health & Safety or traffic incidents and with very good energy efficiency and sustainability credentials (EPC rating of A).
In addition to this the Travelodge Docklands project also managed to achieve:
- An Excellent Considerate Constructors rating.
- Zero Incidents despite having to work in very close proximity to the underground East India Dock Road tunnel (within 3 metres) with an extensive tunnel monitoring process.
- 1,300 sqm of open green space including flower rich perennial planting, hedgerows, feature trees and grassland.
- Biodiversity net gain over 145 sqm high quality native species and planting added plus bird and bat boxes and other ecological measures.
- Publicly accessible heritage and nature trails linking to the wider Docklands areas of interest.
MPS carried out the Project Management/Employers Agent and Quantity Surveying Services on the project.