31st October 2022
We are very pleased to receive the BRE BREEAM Excellent final Construction Stage Certificate with a score of 81.2% which exceeds our BREEAM Excellent target (70%) by over 11%; and nearly achieving BREEAM Outstanding. TL Docklands BREEAM Certificate
Great work to everyone involved in our new Travelodge Docklands project in helping achieve this score; and helping us to exceed our sustainability objectives and our BREEAM Design Stage.
Thank you to Sam Jones for his proactivity as the BREEAM Assessor throughout this project in working with us and the team for over 4 years; and thanks to the Sisk and Sub-contractor team for achieving and implementing on site.
Some of our other ESG achievements on this project, thank you to all involved in this:
- EPC rating of A and score being very close to Net Zero C02;
- 28% reduction in carbon emissions against Building Regulations Part L2A and 61% carbon reduction in comparison with the GLA London Plan SAP10;
- 43% carbon reduction targeted against the SAP 2012;
- Building services mostly utilising solar PVs, ASHPs and natural ventilation;
- C02 embodiment reductions through concrete and structural optimisation;
- 1,300m2 of landscaping and biodiversity net gain; above GLA standards.